If you shop online, you can help Allendale Columbia when you shop at Amazon.com. Many of you have heard of or use AmazonSmile to direct donations to AC or another charitable organization. But you can have Amazon send an even bigger donation if you shop through our Amazon Affiliate link with AmazonSmile. AC gets a donation from Amazon at no additional cost to you!
- Step 1: Sign up for Amazon Smile, where you can name a charity (like AC!) to receive 0.5% of your purchase total. Just go to http://smile.amazon.com, and under the search box, it should show the organization you’re supporting, if any. If you click on it, you’ll either see how much you’ve helped raise, or you can click on Change to change the charity you’re supporting to “Allendale Columbia School”.
- Step 2: Always start your shopping through our affiliate link, or by clicking on the image on the right. Since we’re an Amazon Affiliate, we earn a larger percentage on your purchase at no additional cost to you, up to 16 times as much as on Amazon Smile. To make it easier to shop, click on the image and then bookmark the page you arrive at, and start your shopping from that bookmark. The link includes both Smile and Affiliate codes.
NOTE: Shopping through the Amazon app on your phone or tablet does NOT provide AmazonSmile or Affiliate donations. You can add items to your cart through the app, but then go through your browser with the affiliate link to checkout.
We also get the following bonuses when you sign up for Amazon programs through our links:
- $3 for Amazon Prime 30-day free trial
- $3 for Amazon FreeTime Unlimited 30-day free trial (Unlimited access to 13,000 kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games.)
- $3 for Amazon Music Unlimited or Amazon Prime Music streaming trials
- $3 for Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-day free trial
- $5 for Amazon Prime gift memberships
- $5 for Audible audiobooks 30-day free trials and $10 for Audible Gold sign-ups
- $3 for Amazon Student free trials (college students can get Prime for 50% discount)
Posted in: LS Birches, MS Birches, The Birches, US Birches