Welcome to The Little School!
Allendale Columbia’s early childhood program for
children 18 months – 3 years-old.
Allendale Columbia’s Little School is a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment that provides children 18 months to three years-old with an early childhood education based on a Reggio Emilia-inspired approach.
Through our Reggio Emilia approach, children are encouraged to follow their natural curiosity and to investigate, explore, and experiment in the world around them. Through a combination of curriculum and guided projects, new ideas and topics are introduced to foster a love of learning.
Allendale Columbia’s Little School features a brand new, specially designed classroom comprised of comfortable and inviting spaces for children to actively engage and explore. Children also enjoy our outdoor play space and all that nature has to offer across our beautiful 33-acre campus.
LITTLE SCHOOL HOURS
7:30 a.m. Drop-Off
6:00 p.m. Pick-Up
School begins in early September and operates year-round, with the exception of Winter Break, Spring Break, week of Fourth of July, and the week before Labor Day.
Annual Tuition: $17,860
Weekly cost: $380
Tuition includes 5 full-days a week, 2 meals per day, instruction, and learning supplies. Parents to supply diapers, creams, wipes, sheets, and blankets.
- Full-day, student-driven instruction and collaborative activities using a Reggio Emilia-inspired teaching approach
- Brand new, specifically designed classroom
- Same classroom teachers year-round
- Consistent communication home
- Daily updates via HiMama app
- 5:1 student to teacher ratio
- Secure keypad entry
- Drop-off at 7:30 a.m., pick-up at 6 p.m.
- Cameras in the classroom
- Outdoor playground
- 33-acre campus with natural trails
Meet the Team