Allendale Columbia’s Upper School presents You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown (Revised).
This show is a fresh approach to the beloved 1967 comic strip by Charles Schultz. Sally Brown joins Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, Schroeder, and Snoopy in this charming revue of vignettes and songs. Two new songs, “Beethoven Day” and “My New Philosophy”, have been added to the twelve numbers from the original version, which include “My Blanket and Me”, “The Baseball Game”, “Little Known Facts”, “Suppertime”, and “Happiness”.
Show Dates & Times:
Friday, November 16th, 7 p.m.
Saturday, November 17th, 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Sunday, November 18th, 2 p.m.
At each performance, we will be collecting handmade quilts and blankets to be donated to Project Linus, an organization whose mission is to “Provide love, a sense of security, warmth and comfort to children who are seriously ill, traumatized, or otherwise in need through the gifts of new, handmade blankets and afghans, lovingly created by volunteer ‘blanketeers’.”
Thank you in advance for your generosity to this important cause.
Posted in: Eleventh Grade, Ninth Grade, Tenth Grade, The Birches, Twelfth Grade, Upper School, US Birches
To ensure the safety of our students, AC faculty take attendance every morning and our Welcome Desk updates our attendance record for any student who has been called in sick, late, or absent for any other reason. This is how we confirm where every student is, every morning. In order to ensure that attendance is confirmed for all students by 8:30 a.m., it’s important that you call into our Welcome Desk before then if your child will be late and/or absent.
Call 585-381-4560 or email email@example.com by 8:30 a.m. if your child will be in late or absent for the day.
Thanks for your help!
Birches Weekly Updates – Robotics and Science Bowl awards, musical tickets, Coffee Connection, and more!Posted on March 9th, 2018 by Allendale Columbia School
Dear Allendale Columbia School Community,
It’s been a good week for AC science and robotics, and there’s a lot on the calendar coming up. Here are the weekly updates. Enjoy your weekend!
This week’s headlines:
- AC teams garnered some trophies, with at least one fifth grade team invited to the World Championships for the 2nd straight year, after the VEX-IQ Challenge Northern New York State Tournament last Sunday.
- AC’s Middle School team placed 3rd in the U.S. Dept. of Energy’s Western New York Regional Science Bowl Competition in Buffalo.
- Congratulations to second semester Honors students in Middle and Upper School.
- PACK Coffee Connection is next Wednesday.
- You can now get tickets for the Middle School Musical, Into the Woods, JR., at acs.booktix.com.
- Upper School students should register in advance for the March 18th Rochester National College Fair and the March 20th Knowledge for College.
- If you have relatives in Florida, tell them about the AC reception in Key Largo on March 26th.
- Golf Squad has been added to Encore offerings for K-5th graders.
- It’s Fearless Friday! Try some Pea Hummus with Mint at home (see video)!
Updates and announcements:
- Monday, March 12th – Upper School Curriculum Preview Night, 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 14th – PACK Coffee Connection, 8:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 16th, and Saturday, March 17th – The Middle School Musical, Into the Woods, Jr., will go up for two evening shows starting at 7:00 p.m. For tickets, go to acs.booktix.com.
- Sunday, March 18th – Rochester National College Fair, 1:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 20th – Knowledge for College Program for students in grades 6-10 and their parents, 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 23rd – Evening of the Arts from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (note corrected start time)! Enjoy art exhibits across throughout the school. Volunteers needed – sign up here. Pre-order your EOA sweatshirts here.
- Monday, March 26th – Applications due for Upper School Farnham and Huff awards.
- Monday, March 26th – AC Reception in Key Largo, FL.
- Thursday, April 12th – Mock College Application Review Program.
- Friday, May 18th – Save the Date! The AC Make Your Mark Gala will happen again this year. Stay tuned for how to purchase tickets and join us for a celebratory one-of-a-kind event!
- Shopping on Amazon.com? Sign up for AmazonSmile, then click here to support AC while you shop.
- The AC Senior Project Program seeks sponsors to provide authentic, hands-on experiences.
- Visit the New Online Wolf Den School Store.
- Seeking Helping Hands Subs.
- Subscribe Now to Receive AC Updates.
If you have questions about your MyAC information, please contact Lisa Shearing. If you have anything you’d like to share with us as our communication evolves and improves, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Birches Weekly Update for January 26th, 2018, is out! Check your email, or click here to read it online.