AC College Consulting offers:
- One-on-one support from a counselor with 15 years experience in college admissions and first-hand knowledge of how highly selective colleges choose their freshmen classes
- Support that includes the entire family in the conversation
- Friendly, yet persistent reminders during the college application process
- Extensive knowledge of scholarship opportunities and the financial aid process
- Proven track record of students gaining admission to their top choice schools
We serve non-AC students!
AC College Consulting is happy to provide personalized services and guidance options to students from any school who want help navigating the college admissions process. Check out our upcoming coffee chats and workshops below to get started!
Emily NevingerEmily is Associate Director of Admissions and College Advising Consultant at Allendale Columbia School. After serving as the Interim College Advisor in Fall 2018, Emily took on a role to offer students and families outside AC with guidance in the college admissions process. Her role has since expanded to the Admissions team, where she helps prospective families learn more about AC's innovative education. Emily joined AC from Emory University where she directed the selection process for more than 20,000 freshmen candidates each year. She started working at the university level in 2003 and was a senior member of the admission committees for University of Miami, Emory University, and UNC Chapel Hill. Emily holds a bachelor’s degree in Public Policy from Duke University, a Master of Higher Education Administration and Enrollment Management from the University of Miami, and a Certificate in College Access Counseling from Rice University.